Friday, February 5, 2010

THE SUN!

"Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy!" -John Denver
I miss a TON about Arizona.
If I get started on what I miss, I can't stop.
One of the things that I miss the most is the sun.
I love you, sun!
Thank you, Lord, for the sunshine.
The sun makes everything better and brighter and happier.

Last night, for some reason, I was singing, "The sun will come out tomorrow..." even though I didn't really think it would.
I've just had sun on the brain.
Then, this morning - before I did anything else, I opened the blinds to peek out (as I do everyday), and IT WAS SUNNY! Hallelujah!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate . . . i miss a TON about Utah.
    I'm with you on the sun thing too . . .I need it . . . today is one of those days I really wish is was SUNNY and the grass was green!! I'm done with winter.

    ReplyDelete