Wednesday, April 6, 2011

She's ONEderful!

4.6.11
I don't know how it happened, but April 6, 2011 came in the blink of an eye.
One year ago today, we found out that our little baby was a SHE.
One year ago today, God delivered a little girl into the world, and we have never been the same.
I've never seen so many miracles in one day as He performed the day of her birth.
Our hearts are forever changed, forever fuller, and forever happier.
The love she shows us brings us to tears.
Her laughter, her tears, her smiles, her sweet sounds, her breath, her playful personality, 
her joy, her curiosity...HER...She's amazing.
Her favorite place in the world is resting against my chest.  Maybe that is because every single beat of my heart is thanking God for her and telling her that I love her.  
She must know that.  She must hear it.
Happy Birthday, little Molly.
4.6.11

No comments:

Post a Comment