Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2 Weeks Old


The first week was so amazingly wonderful.
The second week was, too, but with some added stress.
The third week is back to amazingly wonderful.
How does time fly so quickly?
The last five months c r a w l e d by.
The last two weeks have rushed by faster than a blink of an eye.
I consciously say to myself (probably 7,000 times a day), "Enjoy this moment; soak it in. You can never get it back."
I tell her I love her a million times a day.
I kiss her a million times a day.
I can't seem to capture Molly with words.
I've decided the only way I can capture her is the song in my soul.
There are no words, just emotions and feelings...a melody that can't be heard other than in my heart. It melts me, it soothes me, it is so touching it hurts.
I'm amazed every time I see her. She was the little one inside of me all those months. She went on every walk and every outing. She sat through every meal and every TV show. She listened to me sing and talk. She heard my heartbeat. I felt her kick. I felt her move. I felt her hiccup. I heard her heartbeat. I saw her blurry photo on ultrasounds. I loved her immediately from the day we found out I was pregnant. She is mine. She is my favorite. I love her every fiber.
{2 weeks = Tuesday, April 20, 2010}

2 comments: