Tuesday, March 30, 2010

No Baby...

The due date (March 28) came and went with no baby.
Which is pretty much what I expected.
Today was my doctor's appointment, & really there is no change.
We did cancel the c-section; we're going to wait it out until next week.
Evidently there is only a slight chance that I'll have to have a c-section.
In fact, the doctor is hopeful that I'll go into labor on my own and be just fine.
The whole c-section thing got blown a bit out of proportion.
We scheduled it just in case we needed it, and the nurses kind of urged us on.

In other news:
Aaron got sideswiped this morning on his way to work. He is totally fine as is the pickup. Hallelujah! I have thanked the Lord over and over and over and over.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I am glad he is ok. Glad you pushed the c-section. He/she will come when ready. Just be prepared they may push to induce but that might not be so bad if he/she is really late. I am sad the Easter Outfit will be a no go because it was darling. Hang in there!!!! Try to get plenty of sleep until then.