Monday, October 26, 2009

Update...

My last day at school was Friday, October 9. Saturday and Sunday were spent packing, and then Aaron got the truck Monday. We loaded all day Monday and Tuesday. Aaron's dad took off in the big truck Wednesday morning, and we stayed behind to load another trailer and clean the house/touch up paint, etc... Aaron and I left Wednesday afternoon (10/14 ~ goodbye Arizona). We drove until late, spent the night somewhere in New Mexico, and drove all day Thursday. We got to my grandparents late Thursday - just in time to eat Grandma's yummy stew and cornbread! We spent most of Friday unloading the truck and trailers into a huge storage unit in OKC, returning the truck and trailers, and crashing at my grandparents' house again. Saturday, Aaron and Grandpa took Aaron's dad to the airport, and we drove to Fairview where my parents live.
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MADE THE MOVE POSSIBLE! IT HAS BEEN QUITE AN ADVENTURE!
We have been relaxing and hanging out at my parents' farm since. We did find a rental in Edmond that we will be able to move into next week. My cousin, Kourt, helped me find a doctor, and I have my first appointment scheduled.

(The photo is on one of our many walks on the farm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment