Friday, October 15, 2010

Miss Molly at 6 Months



She is a hoot. She makes everything 7,000 times more fun. She loves life. Everything is ultra-neat to her, and she greets the day with mega smiles and laughter. She can pull herself up to stand, and she is scooting backwards on her tummy. She hangs out on her hands and knees, just daring herself to crawl. If something catches her eye and she wants it, she will go for it. It doesn't matter whose hair she has to pull, whose eye she has to poke, whose ear she has to grab, what sack or bag she has to open, whose food she has to dump, or how many inches or feet she has to travel. She adores baths, and she puts her pacifier in her mouth by herself...she actually gets it right-side-up sometimes. She loves to watch Fletcher and play with her toys or trash or the remote or Daddy's drawstring on his shorts or whatever is within her reach. She "motor-boats" with her mouth and gives zerberts. She pats me on the cheek and arm, and she says, "Nay-nay-nay-nay" and "Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma" which I wish meant, "Mama", but I'm pretty sure doesn't, yet. She gives wide-open mouth kisses that melt my heart into mush. She is long and lean. She is happy and sweet. I want to be more like her. She teaches me about life. I love her to the point of exploding.

1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe that she is 6 months already. I love the lighting in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete