Saturday, August 21, 2010

Quotes from the Catalogs

We are now removed from 72 catalog mailing lists.
I sometimes peruse the catalog while on hold to say, "I'd like to remove my address from your mailing list, please."

From one of today's catalogs:
"I'm so busy I don't know whether I found a rope or lost my horse." (t-shirt)
"My sister has the best sister in the world." (t-shirt)
"Promise me you'll always remember: you're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin to Pooh (plaque)
"Beware: My dog can't hold its licker." (t-shirt)
"Friendship is a promise made in the hearts...unbreakable by distance, unchangeable by time." (plaque)
"You may have a heart of gold, but so does a hard boiled egg." (t-shirt)
"I have CDO. It's like OCD, but all the letters are in order like they should be." (t-shirt)

1 comment: