Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Castle Love...Again

I know I've posted of my love of Castle before, but I can't help myself...
#1 - "Three armed cops and a writer makes four. You're under arrest, so get on the floor!" New favorite quote of Castle's.
Hysterical. I watched that part 4 or 5 times.

#2 - Personally I'm glad that Beckett's apartment blew up because she now lives in the coolest loft ever! Two weeks ago, I fell in love with it, and the episode now stays cued in our DVR at the point in the show where I can see her bookshelf wall. Aaron thinks I'm crazy because he'll walk into the living room, and I will be staring at the paused TV screen dreaming about my own bookshelf wall. Hmmm....who do I know who is a WHIZ with woodworking? (I've been married to him for 12.67 years.) Last night we got to see the stair step book case in her kitchen, and I don't plan on deleting this episode either. More daydreaming...


No comments:

Post a Comment