Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Dreamy Desert

I dreamed of going back to Arizona for 15 months. It is no secret that we miss it. We miss nearly everything about it. So, I planned and dreamed and typed a list of things to do, things to see, things to buy, things to eat, and things to photograph. I savored the looking forward to it part of the vacation. I got the same jittery excitement and the I-can't-believe-I'm-actually-here feelings going to and doing and seeing the things that used to be a part of my ordinary, day-to-day life just under a year and a half ago as I got when I went to Alaska or NYC or used my passport for the first time in Costa Rica. We took a load of photos and did a load of things and pretty much just loaded our days full of fun.
~Hiking smack dab in the middle of the city~
~Eating~

~Shopping~

~Visiting friends and family~
My dear friend, Chris, who let us invade her house for half of our trip
Molly with her Aunt Lee Lee and cousin, Jessica



Okay, when do we get to go back?

1 comment:

  1. I so relate to how you feel . . . we are planning a trip back to SLC in March. Glad you had a great time and the flower girl pics were priceless.

    ReplyDelete