Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tidbits

#1) Take away his Heisman! It is fitting that he plays for the Saints. They are dirty players, and he is a creep. (I know, pretty strong statement, but it is the truth - I firmly believe that the Saints were out to hurt Brett Favre last year in the NFC Championship game. By the way, welcome back Favre. I am one person glad you are still playing.)
#2)Personally, I think it is funny that Matt Leinart was cut from the Cardinals. I love the Cardinals, but I've never liked him. Can you tell that I can't stand USC?
#3)I hope Bob is the winning brother this weekend.
#4) The animal control man visited our house again... the second time since Molly was born. The first time was for a cat stuck in the wooden fence. It writhed and screamed and tried to wound Aaron. The man came literally in the middle of the night (like 2 a.m.). The cat was alive but filled with more broken bones than I care to know. I'm pretty sure he didn't make it once he got to the animal hospital. This time I thought it was another kitty. Nope, an opossum. It died. The guy got it out without any gloves. Ick.
#5)I don't know how channel 9 can make the crazy decision to no longer broadcast Regis and Kelly. I've called the station to voice my sadness. Evidently I'm not the only one upset. I'm hoping another channel will carry it.

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that your randomness makes me smile at the end of a long day? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete