Friday, October 28, 2011

Orr Family Farm

On October 20, Molly and I went with our friends down the street to the Orr Family Farm in south OKC.  I wasn't sure what to expect, and although I wasn't sure what an 18 month old would enjoy and couldn't imagine spending $10 to go to a farm when I grew up on one, and my parents still live on one, we went.  It was terrific.  Molly loved every second, and she cried when we left.  The weather was gorgeous.
The hay ride

During the hay ride, they stop at a pumpkin patch and each child gets a pumpkin.



Molly and her friend

Molly loved the animals...goats, sheep, pigs, horses, alpaca, chickens...the funny thing is, we had all of those, minus the pigs and alpaca when I was growing up.  
The train
P.S. This post is dedicated to Becca, who threatened me if I didn't start blogging again and whose birthday was yesterday.

5 comments:

  1. Way to go, Becca! Happy Birthday! I was thinking of doing some threatening myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... It's finally here!! I've been checking and checking... and checking and checking!!!! Love the pics!! So precious!!

    Love to you three! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad says we did have pigs for a little bit. We also had numerous dogs and cats. He also said we had quite a few mice. Could have done without those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling Pics of two of our darling girls!!!!! But who is going to threaten Bex about her lack of blogging?????? Wish we could have been at the farm with you!!!! Much love to you!!!!! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad she threatened you . . . I like hearing from you!! Cute pics. That girl of yours is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete