Thursday, November 19, 2009

Palm Trees


When we moved to Arizona almost 7 years ago, I was amazed at the palm trees and cactus! I told myself that I should never get used to it, and I don't think I ever did. One of the most fun discoveries was when Aaron and I noticed the "palm tree" cell phone towers. The first time I saw one I was driving alone. When I got home, I told Aaron about the strangest looking palm tree, "It has boxes on it, like speakers. I wonder if they are tornado sirens, but we don't need warning sirens here." I couldn't wait to show him, and it became a game to us to find them everywhere we went.

By the way, yep, we're moved into our rental house, and we are trying desperately to adjust to this new life. Moving half way across the country, me quitting my job of 8 years, moving into a rental house (way different than owning a home!), having a baby on the way, Aaron's new job...we're feeling quite overwhelmed at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment